Blogroll

Welcome to My Blog

Labels

Sabtu, 06 Maret 2010

I had had an old friend. His name’s Ngurah Manik Sidharta. He was Hindu. He’s so kind, smart, patient, caring, calm, and not talk active. He was in the same desk with me. Wherever I gone, he would protect me.
One day, when my classmate got an accident. There was much blood in his desk. All my friends known that I was afraid of blood so much. They’re scary me until I cried. Then Ngurah saved me. Until all of my friends are so surprised. That’s why I’ve ever loved him.
When I was in 2nd grade of elementary, I had bad experience with Ngurah. Because he was so closed by me till he felt me like his family. One day he was wrongdoing to me. He hugs me till I lied down. I thought he was over doing. It was scary me. I thought that was improper attitude. I was so angry to him about it. He was the impolite person that I met first. Then I was angry to him and not be friend of him anymore. Actually he had asked apologize much to me. But I still couldn’t forgive him. I knew what his feeling was when I couldn’t be like what he wanted. That’s because he loved me.
When I was in 3rd grade, I’m the enemy of him. But that’s only a year because he might drop out to Pasuruan to follow his father. When I was in 4th grade, I often missed him. “Where my best friend is? Does he still remember me?”, that’s what often I asked about him. I thought that I couldn’t see him anymore.
Something great happened when I was in 5th grade. He was back to Jombang and studied in my school again. I was happy about it. I never imagined that he would be back to Jombang. That’s great for me.
When I was in 6th grade, there were two of my friends that loved me. One named Mario and other named Ngurah (my old friend). None of them had a brave to say love to me. Ngurah thought that I loved Mario and Mario thought that I loved Ngurah. One day, Mario said love to me. Actually I didn’t really love him. But I received him to be my boyfriend seven days letter. That was only a reason so that Ngurah knew actually I do loved him. I had waited for him for long time, may be almost 6 years, since he helped me in 1st grade. Three days letter, Ngurah said love to me. That made me pleasant actually. But I thought how Mario is about. It was difficult for me to choose one of him. I loved Ngurah but I was pity of Mario. Then I decided Ngurah to my boyfriend.

2 komentar:

  1. manik lagi kangen banget sama kamu disini,di bali,by his friend yogi

    BalasHapus
  2. iya tu kangen banget si manik.....
    kasian dia....

    BalasHapus

My Personal Profile

Foto saya
I'm a girl that wanna be better everyday. doing the best will be done by me everyday